To register for the ESREF2013 conference, use the secured on line registration and payment.
You need to provide a valid email address as a message will be sent to you to validate your account. The email message will contain all instructions that explain the next steps to confirm your registration.
Once your account is activated, you will be able to :
- access your personal interface
- update your personal datas
- complete your registration
- proceed to the on line payment via our secure website
- print your invoice once the payment is validated by our secretariat
|Up to 7th of July||From 8th of July |
|778 €||878 €||Regular Delegates|
(Academic or Industrial)
|450 €||550 €||Students* accompanying |
an Academic member
Services provided are mentioned all taxes included (VAT at 19.6%).
* the student fee is applicable only together with one academic registration
Any communication must end up in a unique registration. In the case you are co-author of several accepted papers, please check that one different author is registered per paper.
The conference fee includes:
- the attendance to tutorials,
- the access to the conference rooms (Regular sessions and Workshops),
- the access to the industrial exhibition hall,
- the conference proceedings,
- the coffee breaks and refreshments,
- the lunches on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday,
If you have any question regarding registrations, please contact us:
Administrative conference secretariat:
Mrs Véronique LHEUREUX
162 Avenue Albert Schweitzer
33608 PESSAC CEDEX- FRANCE
Fax: 33 (0)5 56 15 11 60
EXCERPT OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Registrations must be paid prior to admission to the conference.
- Registration is considered effective upon confirmation of payment by the Conference Secretariat and if not cancelled before September 16th, 2013.
- If your payment has not been received before the conference, you are strongly advised to bring a copy of the bank transfer order with you to avoid delay when registering at the desk. If your payment has not been made, you will be requested to pay in cash, by credit card or cheque upon arrival.
- Cancellations have to be notified in written by signed letter before September 16th, 2013 and sent by postal mail, email or fax to the Conference Secretariat. For any cancellation received before September 16th, 2013, the registration fee will be reimbursed less 150 € for administrative expenses. Past this date, no refund will be made. Please note that no refund of registration fee will be made to authors who have published a paper in the ESREF 2013 special issue of Microelectronics Reliability.
- Payment must be made either:
- by cheque to ADERA Service (in Euro) - For French organisations only
- by bank transfer (in Euro - net of any bank charge) to:
Le Millénium - 12 Quai de Queyries
33072 Bordeaux Cedex
IBAN/ FR 76 1026 8024 8010 3062 0020 344
BIC : COURFR2T
Please forward a copy of the bank transfer with the name of the participant to the conference secretariat.
- By credit card (MASTER or VISA or EUROCARD) via our online secure website.
- By purchase order - For French organisations only.